Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday 9/1

When I got to the hospital this am, I walked in Dads room as the nurse was giving him some meds. He had been crying and they thought it was because he was in pain. He slept the majority of the am. He woke up when OT came in and did really well. He and I played the picture game again (he points to the people I'm talking about... Ex which one of your daughters goes to Ole Miss, which one of your daughters is married and has a baby. When he pointed to me I reminded him that was his favorite daughter too! Lol. I got a big smile outta him!)
When I had to leave today he acted upset. He kept pointing at the clock and looking outside (I'm assuming telling me it was still daylight). I told him I had to leave so I could get back to pick up Gracie on time. I hated leaving him. We know he gets so lonely and I hate we can't be there more. =\
The social worker gave us a discharge date of 9/13. We are hoping and praying that he will be strong enough to go to recoup or even rehab. I told him he has to work soo soo hard with his therapists.
They moved Dad to a different room yesterday (still private, yay) and I can't remember his room number. I think it's 1047??? I didn't even look at the room # when I walked in today!
Gracie and I are heading to Memphis tomorrow for a few days. Josh has been working with a crew in Paris, TN. They are building a log cabin, so he's been gone for the past couple weeks as well. We will all be glad to be home together for a few days. I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Brittany Freeman said...

Have a good weekend!! Let's pray for happy days for Jack and everyone stays safe!~Brittany