Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday 9/19

Sorry for my blogging absence. Let me try to catch you all up. Friday Dad wasn't feeling very well. He did all of his therapies, but he kept telling me he felt "so so". He had an ok day Saturday. Caroline was in for the weekend, so she and mom went to the hospital while I stayed with Gracie. Saturday night the 3 of us went to a wedding and stopped by the hospital around 9pm to see Dad. Caroline started singing James Taylor songs and he was mouthing the words along with her! It was too funny! He would even close his eyes and move his head around during the high parts! Lol
Sunday he slept the majority of the day. His Dr has called a Orthopedic dr to come look at his knee. He has some fluid on it and we are hoping they will drain it. He has really been in pain.
I will be spending the day with Dad, so I will post an update once I get there and see how things are!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

carol said...

Great pic of the Morgans in the sunflowers! (My sweet Alvin grew those and took them to people all over the Delta! They always make me smile!) So sorry I Have not been able to come to see Jack and Dicey or whomever was around in a while. I did make one trip to my spine Doctor, but I had Carol Cashion and new baby, Pfeifer, with me and we had to show him off to family! It just didn't work! You are all constantly in my prayers, though. It sounds like Jackie takes two steps forward and one backward, but even so, I believe he is getting there! Maybe the pretty fall weather and listening to the Razorbacks will help! Give him a kiss for me, please!
Love,
Carol

Rachel said...

James Taylor can brighten anyone's day!! Glad to hear he's smiling and singing! xoxo