Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday 9/27

Josh and I spent the day with Dad yesterday. He had physical therapy and speech while we were there and he did really well! He was a little more alert, but PT wore him out. He took a long nap after they left! =)
We are hopeful Dad will do well in this new unit. His pulse ox dropped yesterday and they put him on oxygen.
My aunt is spending the day with him today, so hopefully I'll have good news to report. We are soooo thankful for the friends and family that are stopping by to see dad and even stay the day with him some. It's so hard (not to mention exhausting) for Mom and I to get to Little Rock every day. I told Dad he is loved by sooo many people!!!!! =)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You told him right! :) Don

Anonymous said...

Jack's hillbilly cousin and family are checking in via your blog every day. You are ALL in our prayers. If we can get to LR we will be coming by. Please let me know if we can do more. Cousin Ronnie