We are having too much fun with our baby girl! She is constantly on the go!!! Here's what Gracie is up to these days......
- At your 9 month appointment, you weighed 18 lbs 9 oz (50th percentile)
- You were 28 1/2 inches tall (75-90 percentile)
- I can't remember what your head measured, but it was in the 90th percentile! Yes... you have a big head to hold all those brains!!! =)
- You are wearing a size 3 diaper
- You are still wearing 6 months clothes. Mainly 6-9 months. A lot of your 9 month outfits are a little big.
- You are wearing size 2 and 3 shoes. Your feet are small!!!
- You are crawling EVERYWHERE!!!! You just recently started bear crawling and its the funniest thing ever!
- You pull up on everything. This makes your Momma very nervous, but your Daddy says it will just take a couple times falling and you'll realize not to do it again!!
- You jabber ALL the time! We can't always understand what you say, but you are always moving those lips!!! You have started mocking things I say.... I kept saying mine mine mine the other day. You looked at me and said, "MINE". Too cute!!!
- You don't care much for your jumperoo and love to roam around the house. You especially love joining me in the kitchen while I'm trying to cook. This never works out very well!!!
- You will eat pretty much anything. You have been staying with your "GiGi" 4 days a week, and she feeds you like a Queen!!! From fresh blueberries, to chicken and wild rice.... you love it all!! You snarl your nose at us when we try to feed you baby food.... now that you've had your taste of real food, you want nothing to do with it!
I have been a BAD blogger lately! I just realized I wrote this on July 28th and NEVER posted!!! Its old news, but I want to be able to look back on it one day!!