Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's Thursday......

and i've been a bad blogger this week!!! I'll do our "official" 9 month post after our Dr's appointment today, but I had a few pictures I wanted to share!!!

I can't believe how "grown up" my baby looks!!!



Pretty big blue eyes!! Every where we go, people comment on how pretty her eyes are! Then she shots them her famous smile, and its all over!=)


Gracie Kate, you are growing tooo fast for your momma, but you sure are the cutest thing ever!!!

My friend Sarah and her husband Matthew are expecting their first child at the end of November. They had their "Gender reveal ultrasound" this morning! I just heard from Sarah what Baby C is gonna be! I'm not gonna spoil the fun by posting it just yet, but we sure are excited for them and Gracie can't wait to meet her new playmate!!!

No comments: