Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Here is the link to her special video.....
Friday, November 19, 2010
My momma makes me pose for pictures almost every morning... we have to send to my DeDe and Pop so they won't forget what I look like....I guess!!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Back to more important things... Gracie is learning something new everyday. I tell her hi or bye and she always waves! lol I walked in the living room the other morning and she was sitting in her high chair eating her breakfast in front of the TV (shame on daddy, I know! lol) and she looked up and saw me and waved! HA!
She is loving her new babysitter. She says she keeps up with the big boys and girls and they wear her out. She sure has been sleeping well every night! Josh said when he picks her up, the kids yell, "Bye Gracie" ohhh tooo cute!!! =) We aren't walking yet, but she sure does love pushing anything around. It started out walking behind her push toys, but know she loves pushing the trash can across the kitchen. Lets hope she never tips it over!
We still just have 3 teeth, that we can see...all on the bottom. This doesn't stop her from eating! She loves her some cheese ball puffs!!!!
I'd have this much fun with a little girl. I always thought I'd be a better boy mom!!! WRONG! My lil diva is just too much fun!!!!
Hope everyone has a great week! We are looking forward to a fun weekend with DeDe and Auntsy!!! =)
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
My name is Gracie and my momma has been a VERY bad blogger lately. I won't get too mad at her, because she is still taking lots of pictures of me and will share them all with you soon!!! I just wanted to let everyone know I'm growing like a weed. My momma and daddy also talk about how I get cuter and cuter everyday!!! I guess they are pretty lucky to have such a cute little girl! We are going to Benton this weekend.... you all know what that means.... lots of hugs, kisses and attention from all of the family and of course MORE PICTURES!!! I don't mind being in front of the camera though. I love showing off my 3 bottom teeth and Mrs Jasmin sure does take some good pictures. My momma says we are taking pictures for my birthday invitation. She keeps reminding me that I will be 1 in less than 2 months and we arehaving friends and family over to celebrate. I get so excited when she tells me who all is on the guest list! I just can't wait to see everyone!
Well, I sure do hope everyone has a great week! I am looking forward to spending the long weekend with our family and friends!
Monday, August 9, 2010
Can you believe this??? It doesn't seem like its possible for my baby girl to be trying to walk!! I love how she is soo proud of herself! Look at that sweet little face!!!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
We are having too much fun with our baby girl! She is constantly on the go!!! Here's what Gracie is up to these days......
- At your 9 month appointment, you weighed 18 lbs 9 oz (50th percentile)
- You were 28 1/2 inches tall (75-90 percentile)
- I can't remember what your head measured, but it was in the 90th percentile! Yes... you have a big head to hold all those brains!!! =)
- You are wearing a size 3 diaper
- You are still wearing 6 months clothes. Mainly 6-9 months. A lot of your 9 month outfits are a little big.
- You are wearing size 2 and 3 shoes. Your feet are small!!!
- You are crawling EVERYWHERE!!!! You just recently started bear crawling and its the funniest thing ever!
- You pull up on everything. This makes your Momma very nervous, but your Daddy says it will just take a couple times falling and you'll realize not to do it again!!
- You jabber ALL the time! We can't always understand what you say, but you are always moving those lips!!! You have started mocking things I say.... I kept saying mine mine mine the other day. You looked at me and said, "MINE". Too cute!!!
- You don't care much for your jumperoo and love to roam around the house. You especially love joining me in the kitchen while I'm trying to cook. This never works out very well!!!
- You will eat pretty much anything. You have been staying with your "GiGi" 4 days a week, and she feeds you like a Queen!!! From fresh blueberries, to chicken and wild rice.... you love it all!! You snarl your nose at us when we try to feed you baby food.... now that you've had your taste of real food, you want nothing to do with it!
I have been a BAD blogger lately! I just realized I wrote this on July 28th and NEVER posted!!! Its old news, but I want to be able to look back on it one day!!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
I can't believe how "grown up" my baby looks!!!
Pretty big blue eyes!! Every where we go, people comment on how pretty her eyes are! Then she shots them her famous smile, and its all over!=)
Gracie Kate, you are growing tooo fast for your momma, but you sure are the cutest thing ever!!!
My friend Sarah and her husband Matthew are expecting their first child at the end of November. They had their "Gender reveal ultrasound" this morning! I just heard from Sarah what Baby C is gonna be! I'm not gonna spoil the fun by posting it just yet, but we sure are excited for them and Gracie can't wait to meet her new playmate!!!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
We discovered last night it also took out our DVD player. We can live without that and considering they are less than 50 bucks, no biggie. However, Josh just called me a bit ago and told me the Utility people came out and shut off our power today, cause they said our box was fried!!! Josh kept saying he thought we'd have more damage and I guess he was right. The main thing is, the three of us are A-OK!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Serious girl talk going on here!!!!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
We are all sooo excited about this...Especially Gracie (as you can tell!!!)!!! =)
We all thought Gracie was going to bypass crawling and just start walking, but she fooled us all!! She started off with a few moves Thursday night and by Sunday she had it down pat!!! Josh and I spent Sunday afternoon baby proofing the living room. It now consists of toys, Gracie's chair/rocker, toys, a couch, recliner and did I mention TOYS?!?!? We took the coffee table and all the pretty decorative things and packed them away for the time being. She is trying to pull up on EVERYTHING and our coffee table drawer was making me VERY nervous. She wanted to pull on the drawer handle all the time. I knew it was an accident waiting to happen!
After I took this picture, I realized it was definitely time to lower the crib!!! My baby girl is growing sooo sooo fast!! But, we are having too much fun! Her little personality is starting to show and she is just the sweetest, cutest little thing!!!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
This does not look comfy...AT ALL!!! She sure was snoozing away... didn't even budge when I turned the lamp on to take this picture!!! lol Of course I moved her around some, cause I knew this would not be the best position to sleep in ALL night!!! (We have to sleep with 3 paci's...one for our mouth and one for each hand!! lol!!!)