Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Momma's girl....

Miss Gracie made her mommas night, last night. I had a very long, stressful day at work yesterday. I picked Gracie up and went straight home. Josh was out fishing, so Gracie and I enjoyed our evening together. I went to fix us something for dinner and she sure was getting frustrated that I wasn't paying attention to her! I kept talking to her telling her I'd be right there, but she wasn't having it!! She started getting really fussy then just yelled out "Ma Ma Ma". OHHHHH MY GOSH.... I can't tell you how excited I was! Of course I got a little teary eyed when I heard it... then I cried cause I realized she is growing up sooo fast!! It was the sweetest sound I'd ever heard! Of course she said it several more times last night, so Josh could hear her and didn't think I was making it up!!! =)


I just love this little girl to pieces!!! =)

1 comment:

Nick, Ashley, and Kelsi said...

It is just the best to hear that sweet little word! MAMA was Kelsi's first word too! Our girls are growing up so fast! It's a lot of fun, but just sad to see it go by so FAST!