Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our Weekend

We had a nice, low key Memorial Day weekend! We have been running around these past few weekends, so I was ready for a quiet weekend at home. Gracie woke us up at 3 am Saturday morning just screaming. She's been sleeping through the night now for months, so I knew something was wrong. We rocked and had a bottle and she went back to sleep and slept until 7. I had to run by my office and take care of something real quick, so we decided to stop by the mall, since daddy was out working. Well...we made it to Children's Place and Gap before Miss Priss had a melt down. She is never a very fussy baby, so I knew something was wrong. She just screamed and screamed and shed lots of tears on our way home. I gave her some Tylenol when we got home and she took a nice little nap. However, she wasn't very happy when she woke back up. Needless to say, it was a long day AND night for both of us. I was convienced she had an ear infection on top of teething, cause she kept pulling on her right ear. The only upside to all of this, is she was soo super cuddly!!! =)
Sunday morning after getting up at 1 AM (ughhhhh) and then again at 7, I decided we were going to the Dr. Of course as soon as we walk in the Dr's office Gracie just starts talking away and squealing with delight!! Here are all these other parents with their sick little kids that actually look like they feel bad and G is just having the best time smiling at everyone!! HAHAHA!!!

I know she doesn't look sick AT ALL in this picture.... but I promise... this is a totally different baby than the one I put in the car less than an hour before!! =)
Sooooo...we see the Dr and find out our ears are perfectly fine, but we do have a red throat and have some major teething going on. Luckily, she was good to go as soon as we left and in the best mood the rest of the day!! We lounged by the pool and had the best afternoon!!!

Monday, of course, we had to have our weekly dress up pictures for the grandparents (and aunts, great grandparents, cousins, etc etc... I get in trouble if I don't send these!!! lol).



Wanna Popsicle????

No comments: