Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weekend in the Big D

Gracie and I packed and headed to Arkansas Thursday afternoon after meeting Ladeana and Karen for lunch. We got to Benton around 5ish and ran some errands and met Jasmin and Taylor for dinner. Of course I didn't get ANY pictures!! Do you know how wild it is taking a 7 month old out to eat? You really don't get to eat, that's for sure!! =) But we had a great time and enjoyed getting to visit with the girls!!!

We stayed the night with my grandparents Thursday night and Mom and Caroline met us Friday morning and we all headed to Dallas for the weekend. My aunt is expecting her first child in July and since Gracie and I won't be able to make it back for the birth, we decided to go for her baby shower.

We had a great weekend, but boy was it HOT!!! The funny thing is, when I get around all my family, they fight over Gracie. Honestly, I never really get to see her and often have to "fight" to get her! lol! I am so glad Gracie is loved by soo many people!!! But of course, sometimes she just wants her mommy!!! =) Of course I don't have many pictures... I took some with my camera, but my cousin and sister took the majority of the pictures and I haven't stolen them from them yet!!!


Gracie all ready for her first trip to Texas!!!!


Such a happy baby.... even after being on the road for close to 5 hours!!!

Gracie and cousin Molly!!! =)

This is the tin we got for baby Jake. Of course Jamie did a wonderful job once again! These tins make the perfect baby gift and I just love giving them!! Thanks again Whimsy Tin!

Gracie decked out in her purple at the baby shower! She had soo much fun and was the life of the party! She was passed around and made so many new friends!! She really enjoyed the cake too!! =)

Dinner at Uncle Julio's Saturday night....Gracie approved!


Gracie and her Papa (my grandpa, her great grandpa), at dinner. Once again, the passing around begins!!!

G on the way home... she is still happy at this point...

Soo glad I bought a few new toys for her to play with! This kept her entertained for awhile.. We were on the road for over 8 hours on Sunday. The last 2 were not fun AT ALL...for either of us!! We sure were glad to get home and see our daddy!!!

No comments: