Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's official.......

We have a crawler in our house!!!

We are all sooo excited about this...Especially Gracie (as you can tell!!!)!!! =)

We all thought Gracie was going to bypass crawling and just start walking, but she fooled us all!! She started off with a few moves Thursday night and by Sunday she had it down pat!!! Josh and I spent Sunday afternoon baby proofing the living room. It now consists of toys, Gracie's chair/rocker, toys, a couch, recliner and did I mention TOYS?!?!? We took the coffee table and all the pretty decorative things and packed them away for the time being. She is trying to pull up on EVERYTHING and our coffee table drawer was making me VERY nervous. She wanted to pull on the drawer handle all the time. I knew it was an accident waiting to happen!






After I took this picture, I realized it was definitely time to lower the crib!!! My baby girl is growing sooo sooo fast!! But, we are having too much fun! Her little personality is starting to show and she is just the sweetest, cutest little thing!!!

No comments: