Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday 9/30

Dad has had a good day. I got here around 9:45 this morning and he was awake. His eyes look much much better and I can tell they feel better. His eye drops have definitely helped! We aren't sure what went on with him on Wednesday. Dr Mogbo said we would know if he had a brain bleed, because he wouldn't be alert and would deteriorate fast. He scared the crap outta all of us, but we are so thankful he is ok. We watched some tv this morning and two of his college buddies stopped by. They were able to see him during physical therapy. He sat on the bed and was able to balance himself and sit alone for several minutes. They did some other exercises with him and he did a good job. I haven't seen OT or Speech today, but they did come yesterday. He is resting now. Caroline is on her way and will be here for the weekend. We are all excited about seeing her.
We brought one of Dads Arkansas hats up here a few weeks ago and he's been wearing it some. We put it on today to get ready for the game on Saturday!!!!!



GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

skg said...

He looks very good. Happy for you all..

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me, go Hogs! Tell him I went to the game and thought I was going to have a heart attack the last 4 min! Don