Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday 9/28

Dad had a good day yesterday. Aunt Tricia said he did well with OT as well as PT! Yay!!!!! She sent me a text around 6 last night that said he had a good day and they were watching tv!!! =) Dads college buddy, Wes, will be with him today and tomorrow. Hopefully we will continue to have good reports. I will be with him Friday.
Also, I have give a "shout out" to my awesome hubby! He made a "spur of the moment" trip to Heber Saturday night and is leaving tomorrow. He has done so much around the house for us! I don't ever think I've seen the carport this clean! (sorry Dad!) He's fixing some things at Dads office today and then planning on doing some yard work around here. We have all definitely enjoyed his visit. We will be sad when tomorrow comes, but he will be back in a couple weeks for Gracie's 2nd Birthday bash!!!! =) It's hard on all 3 of us to be apart, but he's so understanding and knows I'm where I need to be right now. Now hurry up winter so he can be with us more!!!!!!! =)
Hope everyone has a great day. I'll update more once I get a report!



We went to the Red Apple for Moms bday Monday night. Gracie was such a good girl!!!!



Watching some TV with her build a bear (dog) Weenie!



I can't tell you how happy this makes me!!!!! Momma doesn't have to listen to Barney in the car anymore!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Brittany Freeman said...

I'm so happy yesterday was a good day!!! Let's hope for more days like that and one day soon that he comes home!!