Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tues 9/6

Look who I'm hanging out with today.........



Like the hog in the
background?!?


He was saying "Hi" as I snapped this picture!!!!

All is well this am. He is alert right now. Trying to tell me stuff with hand motions.... I can't quite figure everything out!!!!!
OT was just in here and she helped him shave and even trimmed his hair a little! Lol



He is "brushing his teeth"

Mom was with him this weekend. He had an ok weekend. He was alert in the AM and became a little more spacey in the afternoons. He gets agitated very easily and picks and pulls at everything when he is spacey. Hopefully we will have more periods of alertness.
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looking good!!!! Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. Love your sunflower pic too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

It warms my heart to see Jackie up and at 'em. I am so thrilled for ALL of you. Hopefully he is on the way home. Saundra