Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday 9/10

Dad had a pretty good day yesterday. We got to roam the halls again in his wheelchair. He was shaving with his electric razor with OT when I got here. He's trying to talk more. Some things you can understand, others you can't. I left for lunch yesterday and of course missed some visitors! Sorry I missed you Mr. Sam, but glad you had a good visit with dad!!!!



Out for our Friday morning stroll!

This morning he has been exercising his arms. I got him to say woooo pig sooooie and go hogs! I hate he is missing out on football this year. He LOVES football, especially the Razorbacks. We are watching ESPN Game Day right now and Mom is going to bring a radio for him to listen to the game tonight.
Tuesday is Dads set discharge date. Please please please say a prayer that he gets to stay here. He is making such great progress and we are hopeful he can stay here a bit longer. He works soo well with everyone here (not to mention we love each and everyone of them!). It seems like every time he starts making progress he has to move and gets his feet kicked out from underneath him. We've been through soooo much and don't want to have anymore setbacks.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AK, I've been talking to so many of the guys that have seen Jack, plus your mom so often lately that I've forgotten to be checking the blog. Glad to hear this good report, that's what I'm hearing from people who have seen him. I'll be praying for him to stay after the 13th. PS - great picture on your blog of your family. Don