Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday 9/8

Mom spent the day with Dad yesterday.  He wasn't as alert as he was with me on Tuesday.  He did however, do some funny things!!  Mom said he looked at her and pointed and said, "Go get me peanuts, NOW!"  HAHAHA  She said  he kept saying, "NOW, GO!" lol. (He still can't eat or drink and has his stomach feeding tube) So she walked out in the hallway and came back in.  Then he looked at her and said, "What?!?" lol  He was saying off the wall stuff, like go get my car and I am mad at you!  She said he had the nurse laughing.  The nurse came in and mom was telling her what all he had been doing and he looked at the nurse, pointed to mom, then saluted her! haha!  I guess he knows who is boss!  =)

These past few days have been hard.  We go through times like this... we have highs and we have lows.  Right now we are in the lows.  I was getting ready this morning and had the music on.  I heard this song and stopped and listened.  It brought tears to my eyes.  I felt like it was a sign.  I've been praying so hard and i'm trying to keep from getting discouraged when my prayers aren't answered the way I want them to be.  This song says it best.... God is great, but sometimes life ain't good.  And when I pray, it doesn't always turn out like I think it should, but I do it anyway.


Thank each and every one of you for all the thoughts and prayers. I will be with Dad tomorrow and hope I am able to share about a good day!

2 comments:

Sam Curry said...

Hope Jack is doing well today. Sounds like his spirits are up and for every day baby steps are needed for recovery. May God bless all of you today and I hope to see you tomorrow if nothing goes wrong. Have a bless day. Love to you all Sam

Anonymous said...

You know we all pray that God's will be done and we have to remember that because he certainly knows what is best for each of us. I am praying for small steps toward the goal...which is being well and at home with his beautiful famly. Love to you all.
Saunddra