Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday, Oct 3rd

Happy Monday. It's a "blah" day around here!!!! Dad says he feels "so-so" and I'll have to agree the same! Guess we are having a case of the Mondays. PT came in a bit ago and he sat on the side of the bed and did a few exercises. We are watching ESPN right now.... Well Dad is atleast!
Caroline came in for the weekend. She and Dad sang some songs together Friday night. (of course it included ole miss fight song and some James Taylor!) Mom watched the Arkansas game with him on Saturday. She said he raises his fist when they did something good. She told him this was the quietest he's ever been during a Razorback game! Lol. She told him she loved him, then asked if he loved her. He said yes. Then she asked him how much? He said, "More than anything!". Made moms day. She really needed to hear that! =)
Caroline, Mom and I celebrated Moms belated bday Saturday afternoon with Mani/Pedis and salad and Pizza! We enjoyed our girl time together!
I'm with Dad all day today and tomorrow, so I know he's going to have good days since his favorite daughter is here!!!!! (sorry Heff!!!! Lol)



This is just a portion of the cards Dad has received. I think this is just what he's gotten in the past couple weeks!!!!! I figured we should decorate the room with them! =)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

pfricke said...

I am so glad you girls were able to get out and have some fun. We continue to keep all of you in our prayers!