Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 24, 2011

It's way past my bedtime and I'm exhausted so I'm gonna make this short and sweet. I spent the day with dad on Friday and then again today. Mom was with him Sat and Sunday. We found out that the rehab dr has NOT come to evaluate dad yet. Not sure what the call from the social worker was all about?!? Anyway.... Dads Dr said he spoke to the rehab Dr and he asked him to atleast give dad a chance. He should be by Tuesday or Wednesday to evaluate him and make his decision. Please pray that dad is alert and having a good day when the Dr sees him. I will be with him half of the day tomorrow and I'm hoping he will come while I'm there.
Dad did really well in physical therapy. His therapist is so sweet and you can tell she really cares for dad. They used a machine to get him to stand up. I think he was in pain, but he did it..... Twice!!!!!!!! =) We went for a stroll in his "wheels" around the hallway and then we both dozed off for an afternoon nap!
Will update more, later!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

pfricke said...

I have been praying but praying extra hard today for the rehab doctor to have the answer you want to hear! God Bless you all!!

Don and Cathy said...

I'm praying too, AK. Please let us know how it goes with the doc.

Anonymous said...

We all love to hear the good news and this is so promising. I hope he gets the strength he needs to continue getting well. Peace to all of you. Let God do the work.

carol said...

Praise our Lord for this good report from yesterday! The Village Bible study met yesterday as we do each Tuesday, and we are continuing to lift Jack up before the throne of God. This morning when I read AK's blog and saw the very first picture of Jackie (I can't help it--He has always been that for many of us!), I saw a spark in his eye like our old friend! I am expecting more good reports! In HIM and in HIS love I lift each of you in Jackie's precious family and ask for strength, wisdom, and peace for YOU, also. Expecting more miracles,
Carol