Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wed 10/12

There hasn't been much to update everyone on lately. Dad is about the same. I'm sitting beside him now and he's watching ESPN. Two of his high school buddies came by just a bit ago. I know he enjoyed seeing them.... He even put on his Razorback hat!! =)




These past few days have been pretty stressful for me. I can't tell you how much each and every one of your texts, comments, Facebook posts, phone calls, etc means to me. I can't believe we've been doing this for almost 6 months now. It still seems like a dream.....

Yesterday was my hubby's 30th birthday and Friday Gracie will be 2! Where does the time go?!???!!!!
Happy Birthday to my two loves!!!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: