Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday 10/17

I'm really missing my Dad today. I worked at the office today and it seemed like every time I turned around I could hear Dads voice. This really sucks..... There is no other word to explain how I feel. It has been 25 weeks since I've been able to talk to my Dad. I can honestly say I don't think I've ever gone longer than a week without talking to him. I will be with him tomorrow and I can't wait.... I haven't seen him since Thursday. I can't wait to tell him all about Gracie's birthday party! I hate he missed it. I hate that all of this has happened to MY family. I am angry. I know it's very normal to have these feelings. I am usually the "strong" one in the family, but at times I start to break. This is one of those times. I know I'll feel better tomorrow after I see my Daddy (and because of the fact that Monday will be over!) If you could, just say a little prayer for me and my family for strength on these rough days. I know we will make it through this, even though it doesn't seem possible at times.
Since I've had to stop writing this post 3 times to go dry my eyes, I'll close now. I'm hopeful I'll be posting a "happy" post tomorrow! =)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Hannah Carter said...

I'm so sorry your sweet family has to go through this too. Always thinking about you guys. Lots of love and prayers.