Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday 10/29

Dad has been doing pretty good with Rehab. They are working him more during the day and he is handling it well. Mom said they gave him a "buzz cut" today. She sent a picture and I think he looks soo good. He is wearing normal clothes now...ano more hospital gowns! He is on a cuff less trach.... This is one step closer to having it removed!!!!! We are starting to take some bigs steps forward and we are all soo excited!!!!! I will be with Dad on Monday and will update more after seeing him!



Ladies and Gentlemen.... The new "buzz cut!"
And I can't close without adding a picture of my lil sweetie.


She picked out her pumpkin at the "unkin patch"...... Love this girl to pieces!!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love Jack's new buzz cut! Looks very handsome! xoxo