Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday 10/14

Mom is with Dad today. She said last night she told him she loved him and he never responded. She told him he was hurting her feelings cause he wasn't saying I love you back. He looked at her and said, "I love you back!" lol lol
They were on their way to therapy when I talked to her earlier.... Will update more later. As you see the posts aren't as frequent. There just isn't much to post right now, so please know that no news is good news. I will try to get in an update once a week, at least!!

Also............
Happy 2nd Birthday Gracie!!!!!!!! I don't know how 2 years has passed!!!!! It makes me so sad!!! My baby isn't a baby anymore.... She's a little girl!!!!!
I'm getting things ready for her party tomorrow. I hate it soo much that Dad won't be here. If you know my Dad, then you know how MUCH he loves his Gracie Kate! I think everyone that has come in his office over the past two years had to look at Gracie pictures on his computer and watch videos I'd sent him! He is crazy about this girl!!! (but can you blame him?!?!)
I sang Happy Birthday to Gracie this morning when she woke up. She told me, "No Mommy" and shook her hands! Lol. Here are some pictures from our morning. I'll share more after the party tomorrow!!!!






What Birthday morning is complete without donuts and chocolate milk?!?





It's my birthdayyyy!!!!











Mom, I'm trying to watch Barney here!





Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Brittany Freeman said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRACIE!!! Still praying for you guys! ~Brittany Price

pfricke said...

Happy Birthday to Gracie! We are keeping all you in constant prayer and for more progress! Love to you all.

Anonymous said...

She's a beauty, for sure. Happy Birthday, Gracie! From Don.