Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday 8/17

Dad slept during my morning visit today. However, he was awake and alert during Mom and Caroline's visit this afternoon. He has been moved to PCU (Progressive Care Unit). It's still in ICU South, just a different hallway.
Dad's birthday is tomorrow. What a bummy way to be spending your birthday, huh?!?? Mom asked him how old he is going to be and he said 18! Ha!!! Doesn't he wish!!!!!



Mom sent me this picture last week when Gracie was in Heber. Sure looks like she was enjoying her dinner, huh?!? This is her newest cheese pose!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna K.
Thanks for the updates. I'm sure your Mother told you how much we appreciate being able to keep up with Jack's progress. Even when the news has not been great it enables us to turn up the prayers a notch.

I'm a little younger than your Daddy and believe me I wouldn't necessarily want to go all the way back to 18! 22 maybe and still in college;).

Keep the news coming and give my cousin a big hug (it's a Rhodes thing) from me. Love to you all from Brenda and Cousin Ronnie

skg said...

Please pass along birthday wishes for Jackie. I hope he is making progress so that he will be able to enjoy his favorite time of year a little more.

Thank you so much for taking time away from your commitments to bring us news. Saundra