Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday 8/4

*12:45 pm
Dad's bp dropped. They have started him on a iv drip and they are monitoring. They were checking blood gasses as I was leaving from seeing him. The nurse said he responded to her a little as she was changing his trach out. He is so weak. Caroline will be here any minute and Mom is coming in from Heber shortly.


Dad has been moved to ICU and they are putting him on the ventilator. He has had some respiratory issues throughout the night. His pulse ox dropped and they tried aggressively to treat him, but were unsuccessful, so the decision was made to move him to critical care. He smiled when I spoke to him this morning, but never opened his eyes and wouldn't follow any of my commands. I am waiting for the nurse to call me back to see him. I will keep everyone posted.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AK, your blog is so helpful keeping us all up to date on his condition. I, and probably others, hate to bother any of you with texts or calls so this is a great way for us to keep up. Thanks for doing it. Praying for your dad and you family members. Don

The Morgans said...

I enjoy reading all the comments!! I do not mind the texts and calls one bit, either!
We appreciate y'all being such great friends!!!!