Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday 8/25

Happy Thursday! I am writing from Dads new room on the 10th floor!!!! He is doing lots of exploring today! He is tugging at everything! OT came in this morning and she said he did well!!! We love all the nurses up here and are so glad he was able to get come back.
I left for lunch and came back and saw this......



I know you can't make out he is reaching for, so I took a better picture......



As you can see in the background we have a shrine of pictures in his room....ESP pics of Gracie!!!!! I guess one of the nurses taped this up for him while I was gone! I LOVE it! He just smiles at it!!!! =)
He is still off the vent and doing well. Not so sure he recognized me when I first got here but he mouthed my name later. He is watching an old movie right now. Hopefully we will have an uneventful afternoon.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy for all of you. God is so good. Saundra