Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday 8/19

*10:30 pm
Dad had an ok day. He slept off and on and seemed pretty spacey. He ended up having a low grade fever and his bp was looking good. He mouths stuff to us, but we just can't understand what he's saying. He is unable to right as well. PT came by this afternoon and had him move his arms and legs some. OT came shortly after and we sat him halfway up! We weren't strong enough to sit him all the way up! Lol
Mom said tonight his bp was pretty high and he was really hot. Hopefully this is not the beginning of something.......
Will update tomorrow. I'm exhausted.....heading to bed!



I can't believe I didn't get a Birthday post in yesterday! For some reason yesterday flew by! On days I'm with Dad all day, they are usually hectic.
He had some sweet birthday guests and we made him a big happy birthday banner and got him a big card that played happy birthday. I think I got on his nerves, cause I walked in singing HB and then sang it or said it at least once every 30 minutes! Lol
I got here this morning and they said his temp had dropped. They put him under a warming blanket and it came up. He still is under the warming blanket and he is sleeping. His bp is a lil low. Hopefully he's just tired and nothing else is going on.
I will update this afternoon on how his day is going.
We love you all!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jack!

The Moody's - Marc and Connie