Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday 8/11

Dad is still on the bp drip (40). His bp is still a lil low. He is still on the vent as well (40 %). He is sitting up in the bed this morning and is pretty alert!!!! He's watching a western right now and we listened to some James Taylor on Pandora a bit ago!
I haven't seen any Drs this morning, so I probably will this afternoon. I'll update any new news we may have.
Here is Dad this morning. I told him to smile for a picture so I could send to Caroline and Mom!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

skg said...

I like hearing he is doing better and he looks good. I pray for continued progress.

Brittany Freeman said...

He looks very alert!! So happy to hear that he's doing good today. Let's hope this up keeps going up. Still praying!~Brittany

Sherhog said...

Looks good! Love the smile. Tell him hey for me.
Sherry

Don and Cathy said...

Looks good to me!