Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday 8/23

*3:30 pm
UGHHHHH. It's always something! The social worker called and said there isn't a bed for Dad in the long term acute care unit, and he cant stay in ICU, so he will be discharged. Why does this always happen to us???? We just want him to stay at Baptist, get stronger and go over to rehab. I'm so mad, angry, ticked, lots more words I don't need to type. They were talking about hospitals in NWA. How is this going to be possible for us????? UGHHHH. There always has to be something that gets In our way.


Gracie and I made the move to Heber Sunday. I told Mom the first thing I wanted to do was unpack my suitcase! I am soo tired of living out of a suitcase... Been doing it 4 months now!!! It's nice being at "home" but we still miss Josh and our home in TN. Josh is working on the road for the next month or so, so it makes it a little easier knowing he's not at home either.






Gracie wanted to send "cheese" to her daddy this morning!

Dad is about the same. He is on the lowest setting on the vent. He's been handling it very well. I spent the day with him yesterday. They got him in the cardia chair and he sat up for about 2 hours! My aunt is spending some time with him today and I haven't gotten a report yet, so I always assume no news is good news.
Will update more later!!!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: