Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday 8/15

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!!! Every time I go to Memphis for the weekend I totally forget about updating. (Plus my hubby hates seeing me with my phone in my face the entire time! Lol)
Dad is doing better. Off the BP drip, but still on the vent. We are hoping they can start weaning him off soon! He was pretty alert today and mouthed Gracie Kate!!!! Caroline said he asked her how Gracie Kate was doing! He sure loves that little girl and boy does she love her Pop! She points at every picture of him throughout everyone's house and yells, "POP"!
I will update more in the AM!
Thanks to everyone that keeps up with this blog. I know there are lots of you that do, and it means soo much to all of us!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: