Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 12, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

Happy Monday Y'all!!!


I can't believe its already Monday again!!! These weekends just fly by!! We were supposed to have friends come visit, but they changed their plans at last minute, so it was just the 3 of us. We had a great weekend though... the weather was PERFECT!!!


Josh dressed Gracie Saturday morning...can you tell? I had to do some adjusting to her outfit, cause I told him she looked like a boy, even with the bow! lol
Seriously... she looks like a lil biker! lol

No way we were going shopping with her looking like this!!! lol

Much better, thanks to Momma!!!

Love her facial expression... already snarling at her parents! ha

"Whatta babe"

Gracie and I had to run some errands Saturday afternoon and when we got home Josh took us for a steak. Since we live in the middle of nowhere Tennessee, we don't have many restaurants near us. There is a country cafe about 5 minutes from our house we have fallen in love with! It's sad they all know us by name!!! They have the best food and its just so convenient! I have even gotten my parents hooked on it when they come to visit!!! Anyway, on Saturday nights, they have a steak special we just love! Of course we had to get a slice of chocolate pie to go with it!! =) Gracie enjoyed my texas toast. She got really mad when i'd take it from her, so we had to distract her and hide the rest of the bread so she wouldn't see it on my plate!! lol

Sunday Gracie and I relaxed around the house while Daddy had to work. She is starting to teethe, so she wasn't as laid back as she usually is, but we had a great day together!!!

This "duck" tub was one of our baby shower gifts and I have been dying for her to use it!! I think it's safe to say, she loved it!!! =)

G getting ready for her bath


Ahhhh...so relaxing

Can I get some privacy, please!?!


My little "quacker"!

No comments: