Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 22, 2010

6 Month Checkup

Gracie had her 6 month checkup yesterday afternoon. She was in the best mood!!! She just talked or as Dr. Bubba put it, she sang, the entire time!! We love Dr. Bubba! His office is definitely outta the way.... its in Germantown. It sure was hard leaving work, running back to Oakland to get G, (20 min drive) then heading back in town over to Germantown (about a 30 min drive). Everyone in the office is so friendly and helpful and we love Dr Bubba, so its worth it!!! =)
Gracie weighs 16.8 lbs and in the 50-75th percentile.... She was 26 in. long and in the 50-75th percentile....However, her head was 49 in. (I think... i was laughing too much and they didn't write it down)... but anyway, she is in the 95th percentile! He showed me the graph on each of these and shes right on track with her height and weight. We already knew she had a big head! The necks in her shirts are easily stretched cause its so hard to get some of them over her head! lol!! She had to get 2 shots and did great! It did break my heart to see her one little tear, but as soon as I picked her up, she was smiling and talking again!! =)
We enjoyed a trip to Target afterwards. She loves being able to sit up in the cart now! She is becoming such a big girl!!!

One of our babysitters, Courtney, sent me this yesterday morning! We laugh because Gracie LOVES to stare! She will win any staring contest. She fixes her eyes on something and doesn't blink! Its hilarious! I had told Courtney my mom said we needed to teach Gracie some manners cause she stares! lol Well, she sent me this text yesterday morning and said, "You're right..she does stare" ahhh I laughed soo hard!!! Look at those eyes!! lol

I dressed Gracie in her camo attire Tuesday morning. This dress is a 3 month and shes never worn it. I knew if we ever wanted to ,we better get on it! I thought it looked so cute with these little leggins! I think it shocked Josh cause he said, "You're going to let her leave the house in that!?!" hahahaha!!! I didn't tell him that it was getting too small... =) It sure made his day though! He called me several times at work, talking about how cute she looked! He dropped her off at the babysitters alittle later than usual. Monica texted me a picture (below) and told me when Josh dropped her off he told her.... "Sorry we're late...we've been hunting!" HA! What a dork!!! =)


Our other babysitter, Monica, sent me this picture on Tuesday. She LOVES being in her car seat! Monica says its the only place she will sleep at her house! They prop her up in front of the fish tank and she puts herself to sleep. Well Monica said she laid her in her car seat and covered her up. She found her like this a little while later!!! She sleeps on her side every night in her crib, but this doesn't look very comfy!!! lol She sure looks like she's in a deep sleep, though!

1 comment:

Hannah Carter said...

So so so precious! Colin also has a huge head and a considerably smaller body! I think that means they will be gorgeous and intelligent grown ups! :) Hugs!