Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 9, 2010

Keeping up with Miss Gracie.....

I have to keep everyone up to date with Miss Gracie. I have too many cute, new pics I just have to share!!! =) She is growing sooo fast and I just CAN NOT believe she will be SIX months Wednesday! My is time flying!!!!


Our little diva, while out strollin' with momma and daddy. Seriously, those glasses stayed on our ENTIRE walk! (and we did not just walk down the driveway, lol)

We tried out some melba toast last weekend while at our DeDe and Pops house. She just loved it and would get very upset when I would take the small pieces away from her!!!


We are now able to sit like a big girl in the Target cart! This makes momma super happy, since its much easier than toting that heavy car seat inside. (since we go at least once a week!!!) She loved being able to look around. Does she have enough pink!?!?!


I just LOVE this picture!!! Gracie stayed home with her daddy Monday. I told him to send me a picture and this is what he sent! I thought it was pretty good for a self cell phone portrait!! She is really starting to look more like her daddy. I think its funny they have the same little hair line (only cause her daddy is going bald! lol) He just loves hearing people say, "Boy, she sure does favor her daddy". However, she still favors my baby photos as well!!! =)

No comments: