Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday update

This weekend just went by toooo fast for me! I have already started the countdown to Friday. Sad huh!?!? I don't have much time, but wanted to share some pictures of my baby girl!

I found these cute Bermuda shorts at TarJay for 3 bucks!! Can't beat that!!! I tried to get her cute gladiator sandals on, but she just wasn't having it. She sure was cheesin it up though!
I finally got her lil toes painted!! They look so cute! (she does have 10 toes... she just likes to keep them curled up! lol) I laugh when I see her kick her pink lil toes up! She looks like such a little diva!! I was surprised it took me less than 1 minute per foot! I bribed her with some Melba toast and had Max lay in front of us! =) Kept her occupied!!!

She is growing wayyyy tooooooo fast!!!!!


She must have had a long day! I walked in to find her laying like this and just had to get a picture! Doesn't look very comfy to me, but I guess she was pretty tired!!!

Looks like she is enjoying those sweet peas, huh!?! We got our new highchair in this weekend and she loves it!! (Daddy loves that he can wheel her around the kitchen and they can "dance".. boy it sure is a sight to see!!) DeDe and Pop got this for Gracie for Easter. We sure do love our DeDe and Pop. Seriously, I can't say it enough how wonderful my parents are! Not only are they the best parents ever, they are the greatest Grandparents!!! Gracie loves them soo much and just lights up when she sees them (especially her pop... I think she has a thing for men and i'm starting to get a lil worried!! ha! ). I just wish we didn't live so far and they feel the same! They seriously can't go more than a couple weeks without seeing her!! We have to text DeDe several pictures everyday!! =) Luckily, we are going to spend the day with them in Oxford at our Auntsy's this weekend!!! We can't wait!! Of course auntsy is trying to make a Rebel outta Gracie, but we let her know shes a Razorback girl!! =) Plus that hotty toddy cheer has too many bad words in it for Miss Gracie! haha!! We've already started calling those hogs!! Whooo Pig! =)

Hope everyone has a GREAT WEEK!!! =)

No comments: