Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Hump Day!!!

Happy Wednesday!!! I hope everyone is having a great week! We are doing pretty good this week! =)

Aren't these little toes the sweetest!!! Everyone loves her lil pink toes and just can't believe she sat still long enough for me to paint them! Seriously, it took me less than a min for each foot.


Well...we had planned to go to Oxford for the day Saturday to see our Auntsy and DeDe and Pop, but the icky stormy weather kept us at home. Gracie and I were pretty bummed out we didn't get to see everyone!! =( Sunday morning we woke up and started getting ready for church. I got out of the shower and Josh said, lets just go spend the day in Oxford with your family! Ahhh, I was too excited! So we hurried and got ready and went to spend the day in Rebel land! Gracie was soo excited to see her DeDe and Pop and just squealed with delight all during lunch! I'm sure everyone in the restaurant enjoyed that!! ha!
I'm waiting on auntsy to send us some pictures from Sunday, but here is one of DeDe testing out Gracie's boon spoon. This thing is seriously the neatest thing ever! We got it as a baby shower gift and a blogger friend, Ashley (she is too sweet and not to mention soo talented!!), recommended it as well!! We have used it several times this week...soo nice to have when you are trying to feed on the go!!

Yummmm Yummmm... Love the bib too! My bestfriend Sarahs mom made it for G. Its reversible and just too cute!!!

Here she is modeling her bloomers from our Uncle Marty and Aunt Tricia. I just love these!!!!

Precious!!!!

It's been pretty chilly here the last couple of days. Its a good thing, cause we have lots of onesies with the tags still on them. Pink is definitely her color!!! =)

1 comment:

The Keylors said...

Okay...she. is. adorable! I love the pictures of her in the heartbreaker onesie and those bloomer picts are so cute! She is growing up so fast!

-You look great in your header picture by the way. : )

-Oh...and thanks for the props! You're so sweet! I am so glad you are liking the spoon!

Ashley