Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Taste Test....

Gracie got a taste of her first french fry last night! She always makes a horrible face when she first tries something, then minutes later shes screaming if I take it away! lol (ha, like she's ever gonna refuse food!!!)

hummmm.. lets see about this

So this is why momma eats these things all the time.... this is pretty good!!!


Max, look what Momma gave me

I didn't realize Max was as close as he was when I was taking this picture. As soon as I snapped it, he grabbed the fry outta her hand and ran off!! lol!! She just kept looking at me, then at him, with a puzzled look on her face!! I have a feeling we are going to have a fun time with these two once Gracie gets alittle older! Her face in this picture just cracks me up!

No comments: