Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

3 years ago today.....

I was waking up and starting to get ready for my BIG DAY! These past 3 years have just flown by. I am so thankful god blessed me with a loving husband and the most precious baby girl. I mean isn't it great to have a husband that your family loves just as much as you!?! (He says they love him more, but I keep reminding him they love me more for bringing him into the family! haha) Of course with the busyness of our day to day activities, I don't thank Josh near enough for everything he does for Gracie and myself. He works so hard to provide for us and make sure we have everything we need. (and of course some of the things we want, but don't necessarily need! lol)

Many have asked me how we are spending our anniversary.... Josh is working out of town today and Gracie has her 6 month checkup. Don't get too jealous!!! =) I did tell Josh last year during our anniversary dinner date that this would probably be the last anniversary date we have just the two of us for awhile....but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!!
We plan to do something this weekend....the 3 of us! =) It's hard to find a weekend babysitter, and our darn DeDe and Pop just live too far away!! =(

Here are a few pictures from our wedding I had on this computer!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Gracie is such a cutie! I love all the pictures!

Tina Reed