Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday 5/17

I sure am missing my daddy tonight. =*(









I've been lying here trying to go to sleep, but I can't. I keep scanning through the pics on my phone to look at all my pics of him. One thing is forsure..... He LOVES his granddaughter!!!!! I just can't even explain how much he does! I laugh when I think about all the times he's lectured me about not letting her get outta my sight and I need to do this for her and do this. I would have to remind him that I AM her momma! Lol. Gracie lights up when she sees her Pop. We keep telling her to blow Pop kisses! She will say "Poppppp" then blow a kiss!!!! =)
It has been 25 days since I've talked to my Dad. Ive never gone like 2-3 days without talking to him. I just keep waiting to wake up from this dream and my Daddy be perfectly fine.

*9:15 pm
Dad's eyes have been open more today. Our Preacher, Tommy Toombs, came to see us and when he was praying, Dad reached up and grabbed his hand....Gave Brother Tommy goosebumps! CT scan from yesterday has shown improvement. All the bleeding from the initial bleed has absorbed.

*9:10 am

Dad looks rough this morning. The nurses think he is a lil confused. He didn't respond to them much, but it's normal that he sleeps a lot in the mornings.
He will get a peg tube tomorrow. (Feeding tube in his stomach)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Still praying and thinking of him and all of you daily! He is a Rhodes so I know his will is strong and his determination unwavering! Give him our love and sending strength your way!!! Is he in Baptist??

Love, Rachel and Ron Rhodes Family

The Morgans said...

Thanks so much Rachel!!!! We are at UAMS.

Unknown said...

Sure miss you Boss!

Debbie Robus said...

Thank you for the post... we continue to pray for God's will over your dad - and strength and courage for all of you as you attend to him each day. BIG HUGS to all of you!

Sam Curry said...

thanks for the update on Jack. Praying he has now turned the corner in his recovery. Sam bo

Don and Cathy said...

Thanks AK, good report. I'm continuing to pray for my friend Jack too. Glad to see his pic in that Hog sweatshirt, got a little concerned when you started taking about Ole Miss! :)