Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday 5/28

Dad hasn't been very alert since the move. He has been running fever and they are doing some bloodwork to see what is going on. This is harder on us than we thought it would be. It's hard being in the house without Dad being here. He should be here working in the yard, sitting on the porch or on the couch in the den watching politics or listening to his music, not laying in a bed out at a nursing home. Breaks my heart more than anything. I've been without my Daddy for 5 weeks now.... I know I have to be patient, but I just want him back right now more than anything in the world.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Melissa said...

:( This post made me cry! Big big hugs!!! Things WILL get better! You will have your Daddy back again!