Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday 5/8

*10:00 am
First, I have to say Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mother!!!! This isn't the way we had orginally planned to spend today, but God had other plans and I just keep reminding myself that there is a reason we are going through all of this.
Dad is looking good this morning. The nurse said he got about 4 hours sleep last night. He still isn't talking, but he is recognizing us. Last night I put my phone in his face to take a picture to send to Caroline and he smiled so big! Mom and I got the biggest kick out of it!!!! The nurse said she asked him how he was feeling this morning and he shook his hand like ahhh, so so!!

2 comments:

Don and Cathy said...

Good report. Tell him I'm thinking of him today and praying for him.

Unknown said...

Soo glad to hear the good report. Still keeping you all in my prayers.