Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 12, 2011

My sweet Gracie

Since this blog was orginally created to share information about Gracie for family and friends, I figured I should update everyone about her!! =)I have to share how lucky I am to have such supportive family and friends. My sweet Gracie has been passed around so much over the past 3 weeks. She is so easy going and has just gone with the flow.
She enjoyed some one on one time with her Daddy. (and the dogs!)


Gracie stayed the first week and a half with my mother in law. She sure loves her GiGi and had such a good time! (of course there was no spoiling involved!)


I brought Gracie back to Arkansas with me last weekend. My Aunt and Cousin have been wonderful! Gracie has been enjoying lots of sleepovers. Their house has become her second home. Gracie and Molly have become good buds!!!!


Of course you know you can always rely on family during hard times. I'm so lucky to have great friends that have been here for us too!!!! Gracie has enjoyed her time at the Leases' as well! She and Taylor have become good buds!!!!



I miss my little girl and our daily routines soo much. I am soo thankful for all the help we've had with her. It makes it soo much easier for me to be with Dad and here for Mom during all of this.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Don and Cathy said...

What a great circle of folks you have to help you with Gracie! It has allowed you to give incredible support to your mom and dad during these days! One thing you can depend on, she'll be spoiled rotten when you get her back! :) Cathy and I used to budget one week for every day "Gally and PoPo" kept our kids!! :) Just sayin'. She's a darling little girl.