Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 16, 2011

*10:45 pm
Dad has been sleeping the majority of the afternoon. He did squeeze Moms hand really tight and winked at her. Hopefully tomorrow he is more alert. The medicine they have him on knocks him out, so he sleeps the majority of the day.

*2:30 pm
Trach is in!!!!!!

*6:15 am
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I wasn't feeling the greatest and there wasn't really anything to report, as dad is still the same. He sleeps all morning usually and is awake more in the afternoon for a bit. He was pretty alert yesterday around 3:30. He smiled when he saw "his girls". We have been keeping the TV on CNN so he cam stay up to date on everything that is going on! Those of you that know Dad know how he loves him some CNN!!! Lol
Also, his wonderful girls at his office (that are just like family to us) bought him a CD player. I found some CDs he had asked me to make a couple years ago. I remember how frustrated I got with him cause I had trouble finding all the songs he wanted! I had never even heard of some! Lol. Soooo thankful I made those for him now! Sooo.... We've been letting him listen to his tunes some. I had a good laugh listening to his CD the other day while I was driving. The very last song is Ole Miss' Dixie! Those of you that know Dad, know how much he loves Ole Miss! I forgot I even put that song on there! HA!!!!
I will update again when we get up to the hospital. Mom called to check on him around 5:45 this morning and his O2 levels were better. (They had gotten low last night) Thanks again for each and every thought and prayer. Dad is a pretty loved man and I keep telling him how proud I am to be his daughter! I know he hears me, cause he shows me some sort of movement. (blinking eyes, squeezing my hand, thumbs up, wiggling toes, etc)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

still praying for you Uncle Jack!! I read the blog first thing every morning to check up on you! Love you and get better soon so that you can come back to family get togethers and I can give you a hard time again :)

Sam Curry said...

I talked to Wes and he thought Jack was moving forward, moreso than before. Glad to hear he is moving a little better. Love and prayers from me and Kathryn. See you Friday if that is o.k. Tell Jack I expect him to be in a private room by then.