Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday 5/20

*12:15 pm
It's been a month ago today, that Dad was brought to UAMS. I just can't believe it has been a month. Definitely does not seem like it. I walked in Dad's room this morning and said "Good Morning" and he mouthed the same back to me!!! =) He has been mouthing several things to us. Some we understand and some we do not. He has puckered his lips at us and mouthed "I love you." =) He looks more like himself and this makes me soo soo happy!!!
Dad is moving out of ICU today. We aren't sure when... they are waiting for an open bed. All the nurses say he is doing really good. I am heading home for the weekend to spend some time with my sweet baby girl and hubby. I will update if anything happens over the weekend, but If you don't see any posts, that probably means all is going well and I don't have anything new to report!!! We are going to be taking baby steps now.

2 comments:

Brittany Freeman said...

That's wonderful AK! We are still praying and have a wonderful weekend with your family.

Don and Cathy said...

But baby steps are good, compared to where he's been. Good report. As you and I said (separately) about him the other day, he's a tough old bird! :) Still praying.