Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby Addie

Gracie and I went to a baby shower Sunday for Ashley and baby Addie. Addie got lots and lots of cute things!! Gracie was so good during the shower and just sat and looked around at everything/everyone. We are soo excited about baby Addie's arrival!
Here is the gift we got to go in Addie's room along with some other goodies!!!

Is this not the cutest!?!?! I found out about Jamie and Whimsy Tin thru Our friends Zach and Jasmin. They gave us a tub for Gracie and I just LOVE it and think this is a perfect baby gift!! Jamie is so talented and does such an amazing job! I sent her a picture of her bedding and it matches perfectly!!! I told her I was being stingy and didn't want to share her info, cause I wanted to use this great idea for gifts I have to buy for! haha!! But i'll share with you all!! haha! Check her out.. Whimsy Tin

No comments: