Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

4 Months

We went to the Dr Thursday for Gracie's 4 month check up and shots... sniffle sniffle.... Actually, she does really well. She must definitely take after her daddy on this one, cause her momma is a big baby!!! ha!
She weighed 14 lbs 2 oz (75th percentile) and was 24 1/2 inches long (60th-75th percentile). Dr Bubba told me whatever i'm doing, keep on doing, cause shes at the right weight and she looks good. (So, HA to all you people saying my baby was big!!! lol) This girl has no chance at being tall!!! I can't remember what her head measurement was, but it was in the 90th percentile! He said she had a big head, but there was nothing we could do about that! haha!!!
I just looove this picture!! I know you won't believe me, but she sat up by herself and I was able to snap a quick picture! This made her momma soo excited!!! I sent my mom this picture and her text back said, "I knew she was an exceptional baby" HAHAH!

Gracie, you are sooo much fun right now and your mommy and daddy are soo excited cause we know you are just going to be more fun as each month passes!!! You are wearing a size two diaper and 3 month clothes. You have started squealing and LOVE hearing yourself and do it ALL THE TIME!!! You wake up in the morning and lay in your bed and just talk and squeal to yourself. Your daddy and I wake up laughing at you!!! =)
Everywhere we go, everyone tells me what a beautiful baby you are. Of course I agree with them and thank god for blessing me with such a perfect baby. I am soo lucky to be your momma!!! =)

No comments: