Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Day

We got to enjoy a "Snow day" last Friday!! Our morning started off with sleet, then by mid morning it was snowing big time! By mid afternoon the sleet returned. It was soo pretty! Gracie and I just looked from the windows, cause it was too cold to get out in, not to mention everything was so slick.


Finally Saturday afternoon we bundled her up and went outside to take some pictures. So funny it took me awhile to get all her layers of clothes on and she wasn't even outside 5 mins!!!



Love the barn in the background...yes, we live in wayyy out in the country!!

I wanted to get a picture of her with the snow (ice), so I laid her down on the ground. As soon as I did she sneezed. Josh flipped out and said we had to take her in! Party pooper!! She was loving it and just smiled the entire time! I got a picture, but of course her eyes are closed from sneezing! Ohh well.... still a sweet memory of her "first snow" =)


1 comment:

The Keylors said...

She's so adorable! I love her little snow outfit...what a cute bundle!