Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The bug...

My worst nightmare came true.... all three of us caught the stomach bug! Uggg was it rough!!! It started out with Gracie, then I got it, then Josh got it. Let me just tell you it is NO FUN AT ALL!! Thank goodness we were with my mom and she was able to take care of Gracie while I was hurlin' my life away! We then had to drive tackle a 3 hour drive home......SICK....in the rain. I think that was the longest ride home IN MY LIFE! We had to stop so many times! Luckily Gracie slept pretty much the entire way....my poor baby! =( Thank goodness for Josh's mom helping us out Sunday night. We went straight to her house and crawled in bed and she took care of Gracie for us... who was still pretty pitiful and weak looking. Josh and I are feeling better.... I think Gracie is recovering a little slower than we are. She still didn't want to eat much yesterday and slept alot, but she still flashes us that big pretty smile! Seriously, this baby is always smiling! She threw up and looked up at me and smiled and just squealed and coo'd... at 4 am in the morning, might I add!!! =)
Sooooo.... I guess all this is my excuse for Gracie's 4 month blog being late!!! =)

No comments: