Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 1, 2010

Our little duck hunter

Those of you that know us, know that Josh is obsessed with ducking hunting... any kind of hunting for that matter! This weekend was the last weekend of duck season. Since the weather was supposed to get so bad, he decided to stay home with us and make sure we were ok.... what a good daddy! (and we are soo glad he did cause we lost power late saturday afternoon!!)

I could tell he was a lil disappointed he was missing out, cause several times he said, "Man, this is perfect duck hunting weather."

So I dressed Gracie up in her camo dress (of course complete with her matching camo bow) and dug her doggie out of her toy bin in tribute to the last weekend of duck season! lol!



I've got my doggie and my camo on... i'm ready to go duck hunting!!!

No comments: