Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 26, 2010

Races

Jasmin invited us to go to the races for Zach's birthday. (Hope you had a great birthday, Zach!) So, last weekend we headed to Oaklawn. Neither one of us had ever been before, so we were pretty excited!!! (please excuse my roots... i have a date with my hairdresser next weekend... wayyy past due!)
We had sooo much fun!!! Jasmin got a table for all of us and it was very nice!! We were able to do everything we wanted up in our little area..eat, drink, place our bets....we even had a waitress!! =)
I pretty much just bet on the horses with names I liked (haha), but I did pretty good!!! After spending the day at the races, we headed to dinner at "The Oyster Bar". This restaurant is my best friend Sarah's little sisters boyfriends restaurant (did I loose you!??!!)!! The guys enjoyed oysters (yuck) . Halfway through dinner I started feeling icky. I think all I ate was a hushpuppy and a french fry! lol By the time we were home, I thought I was going to DIE!!!!! Stupid stomach bug!!! I'm just soo glad it didn't hit me until that night!!! Thanks again Jasmin and Zach for asking us! We can't wait to do it again!!!

No comments: