Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nursery

Well... the nursery is FINALLY complete!! Mom and I finished things up on it a few weeks ago, but of course i've been adding little things and changing things around here and there. We are finally ready to bring our baby girl home! Less than a week! I am sooo excited, anxious and nervous all at the same time!!!!

Here are some pictures of Gracie's room. I am pretty pleased with how it all turned out!!!





These letters match her bedding perfectly!!! I had them made by a mutual friend in Jonesboro. She has a blogspot and makes some super cute letters and bow holders...

Mom and Dad got this Glider and ottoman for us. It is sooo comfy. Josh makes fun of me cause I come sit in here and look at all her stuff atleast once a day!! :)


She is going to need a bigger closet pretty soon! Her daddy says she has enough clothes and doesn't need anymore! What does he know!?!?!




My friend Sarah had this canvas made for me...well for Gracie. :) I LOVE it! It matches her decor perfectly!! :)




Our friends Zach and Jasmin had this tub made for us. I absolutely LOVE it!! Once again it matches her room perfectly! Jasmin filled it with soo many goodies! I was hesitant to take it all out to look thru it cause it was arranged soo pretty!

Now we are just playing the waiting game! Josh and I were talking this morning and I told him this time next week our baby girl would be here!! I can't believe it's finally time... but we are sooo ready to meet her!!!

No comments: