Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Almost time....

I can't believe Gracie will be here in 24 hours!! I have been busy picking up around the house today. It started raining about an hour or two ago. I told Josh that Gracie had good timing, cause he can't work in the rain anyway! haha!!
Josh's birthday was Sunday, so I have to wish him a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! When we found out we were pregnant and our due date, he kept saying how neat it would be if she was born on his birthday. Of course she wasn't born on his birthday, but she will be just a few days after!!! Sunday we went to dinner Lawrence and Ladeana at Texas de Brazil to celebrate. I didn't eat all day, cause I wanted to save my appetite for dinner! What a good choice I made! I paced myself and was able to eat more than I thought I would! After dinner, we went down the street to a Cheesecake cafe and OMG!!! It was sooooooo good! This place makes tons of different cheesecakes daily. I let Josh choose, cause there were soo many I thought sounded good. He went with the Chocolate Almond Coconut cheesecake and boy was it yummy!! I brought one of their menus home and told Josh we will be ordering from them soon!! Ahhhhh!!!!!
Mom and Dad are on their way to town now for the big festivities tomorrow!! We can't wait!! I will post again soon!!! :)

No comments: