Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2 weeks old!

I can't believe my baby girl is 2 weeks today!!! These past two weeks have flown by! Last night Josh and I were talking and I said a week ago tonight we were on our way to the hospital. I had to stop myself and think for a second. That was 2 weeks ago! lol!!!

Miss Gracie is napping now, so I haven't gotten to take her "2 week" photos yet, so I will have to post those later! We take pictures daily, so i'll always have pictures to share!! :)

Mom came to stay with us this weekend while Josh went to a hunt test in Jonesboro. Gracie gave her Gammie the biggest smile before she left on Sunday! Of course Mom just melted! She has started smiling at us more. It is the sweetest thing ever!! She smiled so big at Josh last night. She is such a happy baby and is soo alert when she is awake. She just looks around and is so content. However, she does not enjoy having her diaper or clothes changed!!! We are going to have to work on this, cause she has lots of clothes she has to wear!! :)

Josh's mom and sister also came to visit us this weekend. This was Elizabeth's first time to meet Gracie. Of course I didn't take any pictures, but Gracie sure enjoyed all the attention from her Aunt and Grandma!!!

Here are some pictures of our baby girl taken the past couple of days!!!
Ohh... here is the link to her hospital pics... I didn't realize I didn't post it last time...
www.picaboopics.com username is mo5531 password is gracie



Posin' for mom!!





1 comment:

The Keylors said...

Sweetness!!! I'd love to hold that sweet girl. : )

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks either!